Sunday, June 1, 2008

June 1, 2008

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

I JUST WON SCRAPPY BINGO...The Caller was none other than ALI EDWARDS from Creating Keepsakes...and if you look to the left...I bet there's a LINK over there to her blog! She is so dang inspiring!!

She's the reason I found the Autism Speaks site too...her son Simon has Autism...she's a big Autism Awareness inspiration as well. And well, we all know Autism is a part of our family now with R.G.

So I'm excited...I think I won an autographed copy of her book...which I will already own, but I'll save that autographed copy as it'll be worth something soon!

Anywho...7 days and counting down...and it's too hot to scrap today...but I did manage to get some creative on...Here's what I did so far...I think they need more though...like ribbons and such...I'll have to think on this at work...hehehe...I love my job!

Coke Patterned Paper Tissue Cover...for Kay the Coke Lover at the office...and her clipboard too! I'm sure she'll love it!!

Well Happy Sunday Night y'all...STAY COOL...it's still 90 here at 9pm...been 90+ for the last 12 hours...I'm getting the a/c worked on tomorrow!!

Love,

TT

No comments: