Monday, June 9, 2008

4 Wheelin'

This is what I woke up to on Sunday...apparently, Gabby lost a tooth--A MOLAR EVEN--at 9:45 p.m. on Saturday night. I, of course was toes up.
She (Gabby) snapped this just before we were going 4 Wheelin'. I was on the phone with Tom trying to convince him to leave that night.
This is the result of taking a photo on a riding lawnmower...A.K.A...4 Wheeler. These 3 girls were anxiously awaiting my arrival as I turned the corner and came to a halt...for their turn to "drive". Monique even got dressed for the occasion...now THAT says something!
Because gas prices are outrageous, they only got one turn around the back 40...Here's Nat's hot roddin' style...
And Mo's...she's got a style ALL her own...
Gabby had to go park the 4 wheeler...so she was happy...Where else can you see flip flops and flannel on the same page?
Happy Monday...The boys should be home tonight in the middle of the night...say a prayer for a safe trip for them...I see there is nasty weather hanging out in Illinois.
Love,
TT

No comments: