Saturday, June 14, 2008

12

We had a little family party for Natalea on Friday night with this cake...Triple Chocolate from Wal-Mart...and some ice cream on the side to cut the richness of it all. Y-U-M.
It's hard to believe that my baby girl is 12 already...seems like yesterday we brought her home from the hospital in that cute little Minnie Mouse dress with matching booties. She was the easiest birth out of them all...and the smallest of my babies at 6 pounds 3 ounces.

It's been fun to watch her grow from that little infant girl into this young lady she's becoming today. With a few more years and some Southern Belle charm, I think she'll turn into a fine young lady one day.
Happy Birthday to you, Natalea!
12 candles for 12 chocolate frosting kisses.
Blow those candles out girl!
We'll have her friend's party next weekend...a slumber party at that.
I'm sure I'll have more photos for that too!
Until then, I have to dig out from under all these boxes and get this house ready for that party!
Happy Saturday y'all!
Love,
TT

No comments: