Saturday, June 7, 2008

30 Days Hath September

April, June and November...Remember that poem? I had to memorize it and write it in 1st or 2nd grade. It's been one of my favorites ever since. That's how I learned and remember how many days are in our months. Works like a charm when you're trying to remember which months have only 30 days...And who made that calendar up anyway? They must have had some good drugs or alcohol too...shoulda made the days all evenly dispersed...with the same amount of days per month. Apparently, it was a man. Need I say more?

Thirty days hath September,
April, June and November;
February has twenty eight alone
All the rest have thirty-one
Except in Leap Year, that's the time
When February's Days are twenty-nine



Need I say MORE?

I'm off to shower and head to Wal-Mart to load up that card so my boys can make the trip home. Tommy wants to leave Monday morning...sans the car and tow dolly...I'll drive it home in July...or sell it or junk it...whichever we decide.

Happy Saturday...
Love,
TT

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

you are fantastic!!!

a kiss for you, my dear friend!

god bless u dear

can we exchange our link

r u ready to do?