Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Today

Today I realized...
Life is not all about work.
Life is not all about proper.
Life is not all about unpacking.
Life is supposed to be lived.

As I was unpacking some boxes of kitchen stuff this morning, I realized this. Mind you, I have been up since 3 a.m...and not because I was lonely either, but because I was well rested. I have already washed 3 loads of clothes and dried 2 as well as washed and put away the supper dishes.

Yes, I have been busy. But it's the best time for me to get some things done without the constant "MOM! She this...." or "MOM! She that..."

Yes, it's peaceful this early in the mornings...and I love my "peace" time. Life is good. I have been reflecting on it today....I think I'll ask the Mrs. Boss if I can take today off and surprise my family with a little daytrip to the beach. The high is supposed to be 98 today...and after I file and serve my subpoenas this morning, I think I'll ask her.

That's after I take Erik to the Department of Health to get certified to register for school. That's first thing this morning at 8 a.m. when they open up.

Happy Tuesday!
Love,
TT

No comments: