Thursday, May 29, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!

Ha! You know I'm busy when I don't post for 3 days...it's been zoo-otic around here this past week!

Tuesday...We found out Tommy will be here around the 10th or 11th. We are excited...and looking forward to some good quality family time. He'll be home in time for Natalea's birthday...he hasn't missed a one...I'm not about to let him start now!

Wednesday...Typical Hump Day...AND Tessie turned 35...OLD LADY is halfway to retirement...GET A JOB SIS!! Hehehe...I hope you had a great day!!

Today...I called ScrapSupply...my order will be Fed Ex'd overnight and it will be here tomorrow! I can hardly wait to play with my new scrappy stuff! Which reminds me...I need to get that Bingo card together too...I need to flock me a fish! The Anniversary Party is this weekend...Ali Edwards will be there...she's a MAJOR CK CELEB!!! BIG, EXCITING, STUFF!!

Well I'm off to cook up some supper...we're having pigs in a blanket...been a while since we've had them! Yummm....

Love,
TT

No comments: