Friday, May 23, 2008

Grasshoppers, Dancing, and Stamps, OH MY!

Patience, Grasshopper. They will come if you crouch down...and are in your underwear. I swear...those girls have a style all their own.

Again...underwear...that child does NOT like clothes STILL! She's so like her momma...and she loves it! Twister Dance is their newfound game of choice...it's good exercise for them!
And...it's OFFICIAL. I am a Notary Public in the State of Georgia. Happy to have my new stamp in BLUE...and after I figured out how to unlock it, I had to play with it...I might have to make my own background paper with it...it's so stinkin' pretty! Then I'll do a layout and post it here...bet I could make a rainbow page...oh the thoughts are stirring now!
I plan on taking more pictures this weekend...might have to go to Statesboro to Walgreen's...Zantac is my friend and I need some more....plus they have a killer deal...Meat For A Month..for $75. And of course there is the cleaning schedule to keep up with...ARE WE THERE YET?? UGH!

But TGIF...and Happy Friday to ya...It's Free Goody Friday at ScrapSupply...stalk the message board and shopping area for that!
Love,
TT

No comments: