Saturday, May 3, 2008

National Scrapbooking Day

So here's what I been up to today.

Yes, it's here.
Yes, I have been busy.
Yes, I got alot done.
Not.As.Much.As.I.Could.Have.





You see...

Bubba...was being a stinker...he escaped twice today. Of course, then his girlfriend has to go and escape too and see what he does while he's out. It's a good thing I don't know how to use that gun, I'd a had 2 less dogs. Heh. NOT.FUNNY.


Back to NSD....
There were about 10 challenges...I have completed 6 of them...the deadline is tomorrow at 7pm. I am going to begin that "18" album after I'm done with this. One of the challenges is conveniently a mini album challenge!


AND...I learned a new trick today too!! Check this out!!
Here is the "Before" shot.....
And the "After" shot....edited with Photoshop 7 and using Kay's Actions for said editing software!
I can't believe the color difference....now keep in mind...the idea is to have the color "POP"...and that it does....I love me some M&M's y'all!!

Tomorrow...I start editing the B&I photos....I will have to play around with this a bit...I bet I can turn out some AWESOME pics!! Tomorrow...I will be unavailable due to the editing process taking so much concentration...not to mention all the hotties I'll be drooling over!!

Please schedule an appointment with my secretary, should you need me.

So, my day was productive...What did y'all do this fine Saturday??




No comments: