Friday, May 16, 2008

Purge Time

11 Rooms.
8 Days.
We can do this.
We have to.
I should clarify, I CAN DO THIS. I'm sure the girls won't help much. And I won't have time to stand over them and make them do it. I'll do it myself.

Clean Sweep...Room By Room...Fast and Furious...Before June 13.

Now, who's got duct tape and rope so I can hogtie and tape those girls up so they don't make a mess right behind me?

Don't make me pull Madea now...Beat that ass now and ask questions later. I'm tellin' ya. (LOVE ME SOME TYLER PERRY and MADEA!)

On to more pleasant things...I love, love, LOVE my job. The ladies I work with are awesome! They are so kind and sweet and quick to answer any questions I have...and now I'm officially a Public Notary in the State of Georgia! And my boss ROCKS too! He's so laid back...and easy to get along with...he doesn't get excited about things much either...makes for an easy work environment...not hostile in the least bit!

One more week of school for the kids...their last day is May 23. Darn. Someone shoulda made them go all year around. They are excited to finish up and start their summer. I'll have to come up with some creative ideas for them to stay out of trouble while I'm at work until Tommy and Erik get here...please post if you have some to share.

In the meantime, I will have chores for them to do and I won't have to wake them up in the mornings. They'll be okay. We'll Git Er Done. We always do! We're the Git Er Done girls!

Well it's Friday...that means 2 things...Payday and it's the weekend baby!
Happy Friday...
Love,
TT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happens on june 13th????? i have many ideas for those kids, but i can not post them lol.....love u guys....miss u all....mom and granny

Anonymous said...

Hi! Came on this blog via Classyscrappers :) I love your style of writing, although I have to admit that as I don't know you, I really have not idea what you're talking about :D
Pfff, holidays start early for you, sorry, don't have suggestions for you!