Saturday, September 29, 2007

Look At This Photograph...

Everytime I do it makes me laugh!

Yep we do some pretty crazy stuff on the internet and with our webcams!
Tiffany took this one of me one day without me even knowing about it.
She's as nuts as I am sometimes, I swear!

For this one, I pulled up V's picture and surrounded him with us (Bruce, Irene, and Tiffany), well minus me.
I never thought to put my cam pic up there too. Next time, I will though!
It's raining here today, so we're all inside for the day.
Enjoy your funny for today...and Happy Saturday ya'll!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg the things we do to entertain ourselves while we are playing poker!! God forbid we actually concentrate on the poker game...its just there for diversion I think. These pics are always good for a giggle!!!!

Anonymous said...

love you hon I love reading your blog it makes for great fun and laughs
we sure need the laugh don't we at times.Keep writing sweety.
Love MOM