Friday, September 14, 2007

Marlar Kids

Teressa Lynn and Tonja Denise Marlar
Remington Garrett Marlar

Megan Lea Marlar

Ashley Marie Marlar

These are the Marlar children.
Tess and I being the original, of course.
And with mom, there are only 5 of us in the state of Minnesota.
There are thousands in the south. That's where my dad was born and raised.
That's where all the Marlar relatives are.
I've only met six other Marlar's in my life.
I'm hoping to meet more one day.
Sad thing is, is that I had the only boy in the family (besides Remmy) and so the family name won't get continued on with any of us. I don't think Remmy will have any children in his future either. So he is the last of the Minnesota Marlar's to be had.

I just thought I'd share a little piece of my family with you. It's all about the M's you know. Always.
Happy Friday to you! Have a great day...and my love to you all!

No comments: