Friday, June 1, 2007

Finally Friday!!

I am so happy it's Friday! I thought yesterday was Friday all day long...it sure felt like it with the kids getting out of school and all. Even the Boss said so too!

Things to do today....
Wake kids up and drop Erik off at my sister's. He's gonna go down and help Grandma move with my sister. Then drop the girls off at my mom's. Camp Grandma starts today!! The kids have to go to Grandma's on Wednesday-Friday this summer. Tom is off on Mondays and Tuesdays...good stuff I tell ya!

Tom will get done with work at 2 p.m. today. It's the Morristown Dam Days festival. Erik and the rest of the Boy Scouts are selling pop and water. The Parade starts at 7 p.m. It's a 200+ unit parade. And they are predicting rain. We'll see...if it rains, we won't go.

Then tomorrow...Tom and Erik have to go pick up garbage on the streets of Morristown. Each scout gets $10/day if they help pick up the mess from the festival. I'll be cleaning house and doing laundry...

And.....

It's ScrapSupply's Birthday!! Happy Birthday ScrapSupply! There will be festivities that begin at 1 p.m. central time...so come on over!

Sunday...a day for rest I think. And more laundry and cleaning.

I picked up the BH&G issue on Organizing...very inspirational. It breaks it down by month. So you work on a different room each month. Very do-able and not so overwhelming either. It reminded me of Torm's Closet Project...see her link to the left for that!
I think I'll start my closet tomorrow.

Have a great weekend ya'll!!

No comments: