Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Let the Countdown begin!

I almost forgot to tell you!!
24 days until I get to Puppy Midwife again! I'm so excited...the first time was absolutely a blast! I got to help my best friend's dog Ruby deliver her 9 pups. I missed the first 2 cause I was taking a nap and had to wait for Tom to get home from work. But I was there for the last 7 and thank God I was too cause there was twins...and the cord was around one's neck...so we (Cheryl's hubby Matt and I) had to intervene. And Cheryl just doesn't do well around blood and guts and emergent situations. I made her go outside for some fresh air, she was pure white! Here's a picture for you...keep in mind, I had the HP Digital Camera. I'm looking forward to shooting this litter with my XTi.
We ended up getting the lil black one with the white chin. We named him Midnight Mayhem or M&M for short...he was born around midnight. And since we have a yellow lab named Peanut...M&M was the logical choice...after my favorite candy!

This was taken July 2006.

I'll try to take an updated one this afternoon after work...if I remember.

No comments: