Saturday, June 23, 2007

Twenty-Five Cents

That's what my raise was. I'm a tad disappointed, but I'll take what I can get. I can buy alot with just a quarter. And quarters...they add up quick...if you save enough of them!

And..I finished my book. Now to put it all into motion and come up with a plan. While I come up with a plan, I'll be making um letting Tom read the book. Let's hope he's as inspired as I am.

In other news...Last night Erik made cookies. Pretty much by himself. For being 12, he didn't do too bad either. Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip...pretty nummy!! I was so tired last night though, I didn't even get one fresh outta the oven! Sad thing is...he copied the recipe at the library yesterday! Only kid I know that gets a recipe at the library out of a Wrestling Magazine!!

And on today's agenda....
2 perms and a haircut
Candle delivery
Purging
Dishes
Laundry
Post Office run
and going to different banks to check out interest rates.
Then if there's time in my busy day, a self inflicted pedicure. My nails need polishing again. Should I stick with blue or go a different color? That's the dilemma there.
Tom's working today, so it will be me and the 4 kids on that adventure!

Happy Saturday...Have a great day!

No comments: