Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Natalea!

Today is my oldest daughter's birthday. She's 11 years old today. We ended up going out for supper...her choice...The Pizza Ranch! Good stuff...and I'm wayyy overfull!

It was kinda spur of the moment. I had an Epiphany at work and decided we'd go out for her birthday instead of me cooking supper on this hot awful day! I guess we'll have hot pork sandwiches tomorrow night for supper instead!

On that note...Erik and Natalea get to go to Valleyfair tomorrow for being a School Safety Patrol. I think they'll have fun...at least I hope so anyway! I hope I don't get a phone call at work..."Come get your kid!"

Gabby and Mo get to go to the library with Grandma...they have a Go Bananas program there...check out your local library for some summer fun!

Well...I'm off to bed...goodnight, sweet dreams and I love ya!

No comments: