Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Things to do this week

Well it's Tuesday already. I didn't get much done yesterday...at least errand-wise. We met with our Financial Planner over lunch. So that shot my lunch hour running around. Today though, I think I will grab a quick bite to eat and hit some banks for savings account information. I need to have that info by Thursday so that I can put my money into the best account with the best rate. Customer service will be a second factor. I have goals to achieve. And I'm starting out in baby steps...cause that's how I gotta do it...to achieve it! I'll be on my way to Debt Proof Living in no time!

Goal #1: Open a savings account and start my Contingency Fund.
Goal #2: Continue on with my weekly spending plan.
Goal #3: Convert the weekly plan into the monthly one.
Goal #4: Convert Tom to keep track of his daily spending, if any. And get him to read the book.

Once I achieve those, I can set new ones. Happy Tuesday!

No comments: