Sunday, June 3, 2007

Purge Day

Today is the day of purging I think. I honestly, truly NEED to clean my desk off. I have tons of papers on it. Piles...overflowing piles. And I have 2 boxes of papers...that I need to go through and purge. Sad but true. Now that school is done and over for the summer. It's a great time to do this.

Oh and I sent the boys in with my microwave to Grandma's. I am switching with her because the cubby for the microwave is small...and her microwave is too big. Hopefully mine will work for her. Can you believe that she doesn't have any drawers? Unbelievable I tell you! I suppose they figure she will be eating downstairs instead of in her own apartment. She'll have to purge alot of her stuff for the kitchen. She already did the pots and pans....way mucho!! Hence the inspiration to purge today!

Dishes have to get done today too. I didn't have any to do yesterday cause we weren't home all day Friday! And we only ate supper here last night so I only have about 10 minutes' worth to do! Love that feeling...and seriously don't mind doing dishes so early in the mornings now.

And I gotta get laundry folded...and caught up. That's the usual weekend chore. Then the kids can get it put away.

And I need to hang some pictures. The family ones above my computer desk and some in the bathroom. We have been here 6 months now...so I gotta get that done. I think after I clean my desk off, I will hang my embellishment storage on the wall too. I'll have to move my one shelf over a bit, but that's ok. Then I can make more desk space...for the future piles...lol.

And I gotta take some pics of the breadbox I got from Grandma. So I can post it here and then tell the story behind it. Then I won't forget when I get old. And Grandpa's dresser. And the Cuckoo clock. I'll set a deadline of next Sunday for all of that.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments: