Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Weekly Rundown

It's Tuesday....and hopefully not much will be going on at work today. Yesterday I was so swamped I literally didn't finish all my work until 4:45 p.m. and then I had to wait for someone to come in with money until 5:15! I was so tired that I came home, ate supper, and went to bed at 8! Other than work for me today, Erik has summer school today. He goes this week and next, Monday-Thursday. And he's been reading...thanks to the Library program, Go Bananas! Check out your local library...I bet they got it going on too!

Wednesday...just work for me and Tom. The girls go to Camp Grandma's and Erik will go to school, then home. I think I'll have to dream up a crock pot dish for supper though. I need to start planning my meals for the week. I have to keep reminding myself...baby steps...teeny tiny ones even.

Thursday...same as Wednesday minus the crock pot meal.

Friday...all the kids go to Camp Grandma's. She will take them to the Library for the kid's program. And it's payday. So I will check into a family pass at the community center for the swimming pool. Then she can take them there too. They kinda get bored at Grandma's house...there's not a whole lot for them to do there. So I need to get creative and put together a kit for Grandma's house so they don't get so bored.

Saturday...clean house day. I gotta finish up the purging in the living room. I haven't been home to get it done that past few weekends. And then rest and read my book.

Sunday...Tom's company picnic. Not sure that I'll bring the camera..but maybe. I better...you never know when Mo will be hanging upside down on the monkey bars!

So that's it for now...have a great day!

No comments: