Saturday, June 16, 2007

Rain

We are finally getting some much needed rain. Except, there was a lightening strike and then my cable went out. And yes, I called them at 6:30 this morning to tell them about it.

I hope it quits before noon. Although we are having Natalea's birthday party at my mom's house so it should be ok. The kidlins can play in the basement. We are getting a Dairy Queen cake...so in order for it NOT to melt on the way home, we opted for grandma's house.

After that we'll be heading to Annie Lynn's house...a.k.a Auntie Lynn...a.k.a Tom's sister...for supper. The kids call her Annie Lynn..and even spell it as such. I told her I was gonna change her name to that..lol.

Then it's off to downtown Faribault for the Heritage Days Parade. I hope that Megan is dancing in it..for the Faribault Emeralds Danceline. I promise to take lots of pics! Hopefully it will be huge...they are celebrating 25 years of this festival. It's hard to believe that we've been in the area that long as well. But that's another post.

And now for some good news....
I got my first wedding photography gig! It's in April..for Bruce and Irene...and I'm excited, yet nervous! I have a few months to learn my camera...and I'll be watching for tips and tricks on the boards. Bruce said only about 12 pictures...but we all know I'll take wayyy more than that! I told him to get me a list of poses...we'd do them first...then anything else is extra. And I'm not charging anything, but if they want to make a donation, I'll humbly accept. I better go ask for some advice...I know a great group of girls that are experienced in this at ScrapSupply!

Have a happy Saturday...and get out and do something fun today!

No comments: