Monday, June 18, 2007

Some Pictures


Here are some pics from the Parade this weekend.....


Love this one...and the way the background blurs....

Love how I captured Mo's 'tails in motion!


Anticpation about killed 'em!


The Fountain...from 1 block away...using the 300 lens...love me some ZOOM!




And the Library...is at the far end of our Downtown...behind the tree that's smack dab in the middle...which is about 6 blocks long! I was standing on block 5 I believe...love my ZOOM!

A great time was had by all, and the kid made a haulin' in candy and Freezies! We got home at about 9 p.m....just in time for the rain to hit!

And these are all the medallions and buttons from past Heritage Days on display at Chappuis Jewlers. The only one missing is 1999 I believe. Now if only I can get the reflection out of that picture...it'd be perfect!

Have a great Monday!

No comments: