Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happy Thursday!

Yay! The Boss is gone today!! That means I can read my book and work on my DPL plan! I do have to stop at the Courthouse to pick up a paper. I really should go down to the dungeon and organize some files...before I get too behind on that project. Maybe I'll do that this morning before it gets too hot outside. It should only take an hour...if I don't get sidetracked.

And I gotta mail the rent today. I'll do that on my way to drop off the girls this morning. Then I won't have to mail anything else this morning.

I should go open up that savings account too.

Then after work, I have to come home and drop the girls off with Erik and meet Tom in Waseca to pick up a table and chairs for my grandma for $75. She'll reimburse us, of course. It's better than the price tag of a new one at KMart for $129.00!

Then I think we'll stop at Wal-Mart and get a few groceries while we're there. Without kids..and my list is short, so it won't take long at all.

I think I'll make a list too, of what I gotta do this weekend. Looks like we are having company on the 4th and I gotta clean the house and only have Sunday to do it! That means more purging. I've decided that I'm going to have a sale sometime this summer yet. And I have a garage full of crap that we don't need or use..so GO it must!

No comments: