Thursday, June 21, 2007

3 a.m.

It's 3 a.m. I must be lonely. Gotta love Matchbox 20. Actually, I had to get up and go potty...and once I'm up...that's it...I'm up and awake. Then the old brain starts thinking. And it won't stop. I tried to do that blackboard and eraser thing...but after twice, I gave up and got up. Wide eyed and bushy tailed even. Sad but true.

What was I thinking you ask?

~I was thinking about the Class of 1987's 20 year Reunion this weekend...and how I'd like to crash it. Neal Fox is still in my heart. Some people touch your heartstrings and leave an impression...he was one of those people.
~I was thinking about Torm...and her Debt Proof Living plan. And how I must try to finish this book...and go to the library and pick up the other one on hold. And I'm excited about this plan. If she can do it, we can do it. She has 4 kids too...so that sold me..lol. She's an inspiration all the way around, even for a Finlander! Love ya Tormado!
~I was thinking I better get on the poker table. I play daily..every morning. It's my addiction and my mommy time. Me, Table 13, and a cup of coffee.
~I was thinking I better check the Weatherbug. I heard it beeping. Rice County (Faribault) was under a Severe Thunderstorm Warning. An hour later, now we (LeSeuer County) are. And The Thunder Rolls...and the lightning strikes. Gotta love Garth Brooks.

So you see now why I couldn't just turn off my brain and fall back to sleep. SO I got up, made coffee and got the dishes soaking in the sink. I'll do them up quick around 5...that way the water will be just the right temp. I rather enjoy doing the dishes in the morning. Gives me a feeling that I actually accomplished something during the day. And it only takes me 10 minutes to get them done.

And the girls were awakened by the storm. All 3 of them. Mo was scared, so I told her to climb in bed with Tom. She did. The other 2 headed back upstairs to their prospective sleeping spots. Until now. Gabby just climbed into my bed too. Good thing Tom couldn't sleep and headed to the shower early. Yep, it's gonna be a long day for all involved here. I can see bedtime will be early tonight. And on that note...Have a great Thursday!

No comments: