Thursday, May 31, 2007

Last Day

Today is the last day of school for us. The kids actually have a pretty easy day too.
Erik is going to Kamp Dells for the day. Natlaea is having a class party. Gabryelle is having a class party. And Monique is going to Alexander Park for the day. All require lunches and soda's. Should be a fun day for all of them!

Although that means that beginning tomorrow, I'll officially have a Jr. Higher. Not sure how I feel about that just yet. I'm not liking the attitude I've been getting lately. And if that's a sign of what's to come, we're gonna have a rough ride!

On another note...I've been awake since 2 a.m. Sad but true. I fell asleep just after 9 p.m. even. Sometimes I think my biological clock is wacked out. Sometimes that does happen.

And...I have been doing dishes at 6 a.m. instead of after supper. It has been going well...and usually only takes me 15 minutes to get them done. Almost time for me to start the water...so they can soak a few minutes first! One good thing about this place...we have HOT water and plenty of it too! I'd throw in some laundry too, but then it will be way to humid in here for me and I refuse to turn the central air on so early in the season. And I can't put my makeup on in the humidity...been there, done that!

So on that note...Have a great day!

No comments: