Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

I just love Mother's Day. I always have. Except that one year that Erik got into a bike accident. Ever since then I make him stay home on Mother's Day so I know he's safe and I don't have to spend my day the the hospital again. Anywho.....

I remember as a little girl making my mom presents. And now my kids are making presents for me. So cool. Gabby gave me a card on Friday when I got home from work. Then surprised me with another one on Saturday. She is saving the BIG present for today. I can hardly wait to see what it is! Erik and Natalea informed me that they don't make presents for their mom's in school anymore...What is wrong with that picture?? They should be making things for their mom's until high school for crying outloud!

Oh and speaking of presents...I am getting my mom a WalMart gift card. She picked out a Lawn Glider that is only available online. So she will get that for her Birthday and Mother's Day present combined. I was teasing her the other day when I asked Remmie for some money to go in with me on it....she just giggled!

Oh..and we got Grandma almost all packed up. We have the kitchen and the pantry to go yet. I got to pack up her dolls. Such a treat as they are her most prized possession. And the scrapbooks...I packed them...although I told my mom...I'll just take these now...lol...she giggled! When we get Grandma moved in...I have to take my camera over there and take pictures of all the cool things that Grams has. Like Grandpa's dresser. I love it...always have since I was a teeny tiny toddler. And the Cuckoo Clock..awesome stuff there!! I'll save that for another post though...

Have a great Mother's Day!!

No comments: