Friday, May 4, 2007

TGIF

Thank Goodness It's Friday!

Friday's are my favorite day of the week. Why? Here's a list of my favorite reasons!
{Last work day of the week}
{Payday}
{It's an EASY workday}
{It's the start of the weekend}
{And this Friday especially...Starts off National Scrapbooking Day weekend!!}
Now mind you, Tom is off today. They shut the plant down except for 2 lines, to clean the machines or something like that. So he'll have a list of chores to do...to help me get ready for scrapping all weekend. Since I have to work and all...lol!
He'll have to do laundry first...which I should jump in the shower and start it for him afterwards.
Then....he'll have to take the boxes that we STILL have in the living room (papers and crap) and stack them in the kitchen where the laundry usually sits.
THEN....he'll have to clean the living room pretty much spotless, except my desk and scrap stuff!
Now imagine this, our house is quite small. You walk through the front door into the living room..no entry way, nothing. Then you walk into the narrow kitchen...too narrow for a dining room table...barely enough room for a card table. The bathroom is in the SE corner of the kitchen. Are ya with me here? Ok...on the north end of the kitchen is a little 6'x5' laundry area that has the back door.
So space is very limited for all my scrap stuff....which I house in the 4'x8' shelf in the NW corner of the living room. (Remind me to take pictures to post on here...lol) And in the NE corner of the living room is my corner desk complete with 2 monitors on the east end...and scrappy stuff on the west end of it. So yes..space is limited. And since my desk is a mess and there's really not even 12 inches of space for me to work on...I will be scrapping on that card table in the living room...all weekend.
Oh and in case you need to find me? I'll be at either of the 2 favorite scrappy sites listed to your left. Festivities start at 8 am....I'll be starting around 6 am (since I wake up at 4 am every day). The early bird gets the worm, they say!!
Happy Friday and Love and Kisses to ya'll!!

No comments: