Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Happy Wednesday!

I'm so glad it's Wednesday. Only 2 more days until the weekend! I so look forward to the weekends. Usually that means I get to relax and not do anything except maybe clean the house...not this weekend though! We have such a busy weekend ahead of us. That means no power lounging for me.

Saturday we have my mom's 60th birthday party. She ordered her lawn glider so maybe it will be here by then! I still have so much to do! I have to get the decorations and the cake and make sure that Grandma has a ride up here...I guess I will be busy today at work!!

Sunday we are going up to New Hope for another BBQ at Bruce's house. The kids are excited and actually looking forward to it! It should be fun...and the kids don't know it yet, but if we get back too late, they get to go to school late on Monday! And they think I'm a mean mom...hahaha...I'll show them!!

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: