Saturday, May 26, 2007

Peace N Quiet

What's that you ask? Well it's the rare treat of your mom taking all 4 of your kids for the night and most of the next day. Only the dogs left to take care of. Heaven...for just a moment or 2!

Yes, my mom took all 4 kids last night. At first it was going to be just Erik 'cause they are going to see Pirates of the Caribbean today and it was just easier that he spend the night. Then she calls...it seems my niece Ashley is also there and wants the girls to come over. Fine, I say. Have at 'em. They were on my last nerve anyway and I really needed a break from them girls. They were driving me nuts. So in to town Tom goes with all the kids. I had a bowl of cereal for supper and some Doritos with sour cream for dessert...in bed...watching the Star Wars marathon on Cinemax. I was in heaven again. Tom came home and said what's for supper? I said what ever you make...I ain't cooking! Wasn't too long after that I fell asleep.

Oh I forgot to add...Tom had a flat tire on his car. Don't change it the night before though...that's too easy. Let's make the wife get up and take you to work. I coulda slept in. If it wasn't for my biological clock waking up at 4:30...ahhh...one day I'll be able to sleep in again. So here I am.

I do want to accomplish much today though. I need to go clean some kids' bedrooms while they are gone so I can throw away what I want to. Otherwise they are right there pickin' it outta the garbage and it's pointless to purge.

And I gotta get dishes done.
And clean my bedroom.
And clean the living room.
The whole house actually.
Ok...maybe half of it today...and the other half on Monday. My mind is more ambitious than my body...trust me on that. Guess I better finish up my coffee and get to work. But it's only 7 a.m.

Okay, okay...I'm going. Have a great day!

No comments: