Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Things

Happy Hump Day...first and foremost.

The kids have 6 days of school left.
Erik will be entering the 7th grade. An official Jr. High'er.
Natalea into the 6th grade. Gabryelle into the 4th grade.
And my baby Monique into the 2nd grade.

Where has the time gone?

American Idol.
I'm calling it now...Jordan will win.
Her voice is amazing...and the fact that she's 17...even MORE amazing.
She's got talent. So does Blake although he needs to work on the vocals a bit more.

Memorial Day Weekend.
It's fast approaching. We have no plans, well not really.
Sunday my mom and I are going to grandma's house to pack the rest of her up.
Monday Erik is marching in the Memorial Day parade.
And it's my sister's 34th birthday Monday. Yep we have Holiday birthdays. Mine falls on Labor day sometimes. Hers on Memorial day. I think my mom planned it that way.

Natalea's birthday is fast approaching. June 13. We hope to make a trip up to Winnipeg that weekend. We will see though. With gas prices the way they are, I just am not for sure at this point. Have to wait and see when it's closer to that time.

You'd think the President would step in and stop the gas prices from going up. Put a cap on it. He doesn't realize that America is going to the poorhouse paying these outrageous prices. What about the people that can barely afford it? It's sad. We should be taking care of our own. I'll get off that soap box now...I don't want to start any debates...lol.

Just some random thoughts for my Wednesday. Have a great day!

No comments: