Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Happy Tuesday!

Yep, it's Tuesday. Tom called into work to see if there was overtime this morning...none to be had today. Guess I have to come up with a list for him at home now. Him staying home, saves us some gas money. Works for me. And there's a lot to be done around here.



Our landlord informed me yesterday via email that he was thinking of selling this place. Which means a spotless, decluttered house for us...and a pain in the arse as well. We will be subjected to "showings" and have to leave when they are here, going through my things, criticizing my cleaning capabilities....UGH!



Everyone knows...I HATE TO CLEAN!!! I just feel there are more important things than a spotless, showcase house. Especially with 4 kids...very impossible to do unless you're a stay at home mom...which I'm not. And the minute that I pick up a room...them childrens are right behind me messing it up. I will have to crack the whip now...something I don't do often...for their sake.



At least the laundry is kinda caught up...it should be done by the end of today though.



On to a different subject. We have an Engagement in the house. Bruce and Irene got engaged last Wednesday night. So cute together they are. She is from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada....and he is from New Hope, MN. An April 25, 2009 date has been set. In Canada. Homeland Security, here I come! I'll have to get us all Passports, 'cause after the first of the year, we'll need them to get into Canada. Oh the Bureaucracy of an International Marriage. At any rate, we are happy for these two...and the kids are ecstatic!

So I'll leave you with those good thoughts for the day. Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments: