Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday's Going's On

Good Saturday Morning!

I have a lot to do today. Erik has to go collect his Boy Scout food at 9:30 a.m., Monique has a dr.'s appointment at 9:45 a.m. and Tom is working today. After that I have to go do a haircut sometime. Then Erik has to be back in Morristown for the Pork Chop Supper at the Legion for Boy Scouts. And I have to find time to clean house and get almost all the laundry done today....about 7 loads of it. Ugh....I just wanted to stay home and vegitate around the house today.

At least the girls are in town already, so it's just me and Erik at home this morning. They spent the night at my sister's house last night....they'll be nice and crabby today I'm sure!

And Erik wants to mow 2 lawns today...my mom's and my sister-in-law's. Does that kid ever slow down?? I can't wait until he's old enough to drive...have at it I'll say!

So...I sure hope I can vegitate tomorrow...I need that at least one day on the weekend. Oh and I have to get my stuff ready for NEXT weekend...National Scrapbooking Day! I NEED to scrap!!

Happy Saturday ya'll!!

{Quick note to Torm...Check out Tillie's Blog (at the right) for the Jack Johnson video with Curious George in it! That should be more fun for Brian!}

No comments: