Saturday, April 21, 2007

My Theme Song

Well I have my theme song up in the form of video now. If you click on the second one, that's the right one. The one I was trying to put up all by it's lonesome. I guess I'll have to settle on this though.

A little history about why I chose this song. The first time I heard it, I knew it was a scrapbooking song and I knew I could relate to it. The first line..."Look at this photograph, everytime I do it makes me laugh" just hit me like a brick. That's exactly how I try to view my photos. And then there's the part about sitting on the bedroom floor....yeah...it hits home for me.

And I like Nickelback too. Something about Chad's voice...that's so sultry and sexy at the same time. It just draws you in. So please enjoy.

Oh and Happy Saturday!

No comments: