Thursday, April 19, 2007

Tweaking

I see a Tormado went through here! Glad you stopped by for a visit T!

I need to figure out how to put that video up so you can see the whole thing. I think that is my mission for the weekend when I'll have more time. I still have some tweaking to do. I need to figure out how to put up a photo album too. And a few other surprises too. So many things on my list of To Do's!

On another note...I got my May CK today! Lots of good stuff in there too...I can't wait to take it to work tomorrow and read it thoroughly!! AND tomorrow is FRIDAY!! Whoohoo!!

I have to share this with you. It's our bedtime routine. Mine and Monique's.


Mom: "Goodnight Sunshine."
Mo: "Goodnight mommy."
Mom: "Sweet dreams Sunshine."
Mo: "Sweet dreams mommy."
Mom: "I love you Sunshine."
Mo: "I love you mommy."
Mom: "Goodnight Babykins."
Mo: "Mommy, that's not how it goes."
Mom: "Oops, you're right. I messed up."
Mom: "Goodnight Baby Peanut."
Mo: "Goodnight Mommy Peanut."
Mom: "I love you Baby Peanut."
Mo: "I love you Mommy Peanut."
Mom: "Goodnight Babykins."
Mo: "Goodnight Mommykins."
Mom: "I love you Babykins."
Mo: "I love you Mommykins."
So with that...Goodnight and Sweet Dreams!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

U know I went back and read these old blogs yesterday.......This one is probably the sweetest thing I have ever read. OMG TEARS !!! Makes me think of my lil Mo. She is my lil sunshine and I tell her that all the time. What an awesome picture of you two. I love it !!!!!!