Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Blog Wagon

Well, I did it. I took the plunge and got a REAL blog. With REAL features even. I'm excited to share our little corner of the world with you all. I hope that I can have a read-worthy blog. I hope I don't disappoint anyone.

The truth of the matter is, is that I've been blogging. Just not sharing the links. And certainly not keeping up with any of them routinely like I should. I have one at WindowsLive, Myspace, and even ScrapSupply. This one though, this one is serious business. I hope to get my "name" out there in the scrapping world this year. Now that I have a nice camera (my new Mack Daddy), I hope to post more and submit finally.

This post should have been titled "Hopes." Oh well, it's all good.

Feel free to click on the links. There are some amazing blogs, a lot of fun stuff, and definitely some creativity going on there! Oh and no anonymous comments. For obvious reasons.

Here's some pictures that my Mack Daddy captured.
This one...is the Cannon Lake shoreline. It was extremely windy and cold after the lake thawed out. Very cool.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And here's one of the tree at Camp Omega, when I went on my semi-annual scrapbooking retreat...that's the morning dew hanging off of the branches. Also very cool.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And the best one...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My NEW little brother on Adoption Day! Remington Garrett Marlar, my mom Glenda, and the Honorable Gerald J. Wolf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your new little brother is adorable
and I love your blog name! M's!!! ;)