Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy Friday!

And TGIF! AND most importantly....Happy Memorial Day weekend! In all the hustle and bustle of your action-packed weekend, please take a moment to remember and THANK those who serve, and who have served our country. After all isn't what this holiday weekend is about?

Weekend plans....
Friday~Going grocery shopping after work tonight.
Saturday~Erik is going to the movies with mom.
Sunday~Mom and I are packing up Grandma.
Monday~Erik has to march in the Memorial Day parade for Boy Scouts.

I guess Saturday is my designated clean house/Jammie Loungin' day! I better make a list....and stick to it!

4 days left of school too....then the kids are off to Camp Grandma's!

{Ooooo....I just heard on the news...it's the Star Wars 30th Anniversary!! There is a convention in Los Angeles...and I'm missing it! But the History Channel is having a special on Monday...8pm central time!! I'll have to set a reminder!}

Have a great weekend...and Hi Mom!
{I finally told her about my blog and that she was all over it...lmao!}

No comments: