Monday, May 7, 2007

Mission Accomplished!

Well, I survived the National Scrapbooking Day Frenzy! I won a few prizes on one website, and did a bunch of challenges on another...and I finished Natalea's album! Now all her pictures are up to date...at least for now. I'm sure there are pictures that I have left out, that I'll have to add in sometime...but that's for another day.

Now, if only I can get Tommy to find my Power Layout Kit...I could probably do a page a day then!

And I think I have come to the conclusion that I need to get all my pics together...I mean ALL THE WAY TOGETHER! Now that I have some empty space in my Power Sort Box...which was full...and is supposed to hold 2,000 pictures...get my drift, ey? Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout baby! Scrapbooking Security...at it's finest...for sure!

I'll have to set deadlines and goals now...dang it. I hate when that happens, but I sure get alot accomplished. The next big scrappin' event is the Semi-Annual CM Retreat in September. Guess I have to get some things done before then. I'll work on the lists at work today...not much else to do on a Monday!

Oh, and did I mention that I was up at 2:30 this morning? Bad enough I get up at the "butt crack of dawn" (thanks Tania for that term) anyway...yeah it's gonna be a long day!

Oh, and Tormado...Happy Monday to you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks babe! ;)