Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Verses

These are a couple of favorite verses from the video to your right...I also love the MANY George's in that video...how cool is technology today??

Did you know that true love asks for nothing
Her acceptance is the way we pay
Did you know that life has given love a guarantee
To last through forever and another day

As around the sun the earth knows she’s revolving
And the rosebuds know to bloom in early may
Just as hate knows love’s the cure
You can rest your mind assure
That I’ll be loving you always

While I'm on the George subject, I did sign up for Team Moon & Staci Race For The Cure in honor of my Aunt Jan and Aunt Irma, who both battled breast cancer. Gotta love Staci Matthews for replying to my email as I tried to donate my lil pack of stuff since I won't be there to pick it up. She said they'd mail it to me. I think this will be an every year thing.
I fear I may be next, so let's find a cure before then!

As Mother's Day approaches in a couple of 3 weeks, please go out and do some greatness for Breast Cancer Awareness.
Remember the important things in life.

Happy Tuesday!
Love,
TT

No comments: