Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stress

First off....
Happy Anniversary to Bruce and Irene Cumber!
I hope you have a mah-velous day and enjoy that top cake! ;)

Now for the subject at hand.
I'm feeling the stress and am about to vent right here. So exit now or keep reading, the choice is yours. ;)

I am overwhelmed this week with school and Bubba and kids and work and everything. I know I should take baby steps, but where do I begin?

Bubba. Poor Bubba has to wear that 5 gallon pail while he's kennelled up, but we put that cone on him while he's out. I feel bad for him, but what can I do? He has to have sitz baths and medication. The medicine is the easy part, just stick it inside a strawberry and he chows it down. The sitz baths twice daily is the hardest part because of time. We just don't have time in the mornings before work and school to get it done. I think I will try to have Erik do it after school and before bedtime. He's just gotta heal before June 3. That's the main goal right now.

Kids. Well they are kids and with Tommy gone during the week, and especially THIS week, it's tough. They don't want to help with chores and keep the house picked up, which makes more work for me. And honestly, at the end of my day I'm wiped out. Too tired for chores and even school. But my anally meticulous ways kick in and I have a fit cause my house is out of order. Believe ME, if I could stay at home and be a SAHM, I would. Just to clean house and KEEP it that way. It's a dream to say the least.

Work. That's easy. I have a lot to get done, but I have to wait for one certain attorney to email me the proofs back so I can get it done. Again, ANALLY METICULOUS. Or OCD. Whatever.
I am very routine oriented. That's something that is in the stars for me, so I just can't get over that.

School. We are in week 7 which means 2 more weeks after this one. I have some 2 or 3 projects due as well as weekly assignments and NO TIME or energy for any of them. To be honest, I'm getting tired of spending my weekends doing school work to catch up and I feel like just throwing in the towel right now and doing this in about 10 years. I wish I had a part-time job and then I could have more time during the day to get it done. But I don't. Like I said under the Kids category, I'm wiped out by the time I get home and lucky to have enough energy for supper.

Everything. And during the week while Tommy is at training, I've got no extra hands here to help. I need a clone. Really. Or to start getting rid of things on my plate. Kids and work are a must. School is my only option, as Bubba is family and we're not getting rid of him after I have all that time and effort into him.
I know this is just temporary until Tommy is done training and it will all be worth it when he's done. His graduation date is set for May 22. The day before school gets out. I just now remembered that Erik has 8th grade graduation sometime that month. Tom will miss it, but I will take LOTS of pictures. I may have Erik figure out that video camera even!
Yeah, more stress, just what I need!

I need to win the Mega Millions. Or something. So I can be a SAHM and clean and scrap all day.

Happy Tuesday.
Love,
TT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was a hard pt today, but i am still going. i thought i would drop u a line.


love u