Thursday, April 30, 2009

Today and Tomorrow

Today and tomorrow is all I have to wait until Tommy gets home. It gets boring around here without that other adult.

I wish I could call in today and work on my school stuff, but I can't or I don't get paid.
I'll be off soon enough.

Tomorrow I take Peanut to the vet for her shots. Then she'll be done and ready for the kennel when June rolls around.

I hate being overwhelmed. The feeling of anxiety overtakes me sometimes. I need an Ativan I think. Heck, I'd probably like that too much...maybe that's not such a great idea!

Oh and check out FaceBook...Laina has her own show that I'm producing! The Laina Show...first guests are Tessie Winjum and Tracy Sunde...T-N-T as they are called!!
That's some funny stuff right there, I tell ya!

Happy Thursday Folks!
Love,
TT

No comments: