Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Excitement

I got an email this morning from Gilles Larrain...I so want to photograph like him!! He gave me copyright permission for this photo:

http://www.gilleslarrain.com/html/themes/dance/modern/dance_misha1.html

I'll be using that in my Final Project 1 for Image Editing...and posting the final piece here. I also obtained proper copyright permission from the Faribault Daily News for Megan's photo. Being an artist, I'd want my permission and it IS the proper thing to do...and a compliment to the photographer as well. ;)

I'm excited as well because it's halfway to the weekend. For some reason I just want to live for weekends lately...maybe because it's all the hustle and bustle of end of the school year stuff...I dunno, but I do know I can't wait.

There's a special anniversary coming up this weekend as well...Bruce and Irene Cumber's 1st anniversary. I wonder if that cake tastes as good now as it did then? Hehehe.

I think Ashley is planning a trip down here...with my help, we'll get her here when we come back from Minnesota and take her to see the ocean...I wish Megan would come too...it'd be a fun vacay for them for a bit.

Happy Wednesday!
Love,
TT

No comments: