Tuesday, April 7, 2009

30 Day Shred

I jumped on the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred bandwagon.
While I am not a fan of Jillian, nor have I EVER watched The Biggest Loser, I am a fan of this workout.
It was exhilarating to say the least. Even if I only lasted the first 10 minutes. I'll work into that 20 minutes...by the end of the week.

Tommy called last night. They shipped him to the ER for x-rays of his knee. He wasn't sure what they were going to do with him. The options are these:
1. Ship him home and continue as a Cadette at the prison until the next training session.
2. Keep him there and let him continue with the classroom and not do the physical for 3 days.
So, as I type this, I am in limbo and know nothing until he calls. If he calls, he's on his way home.
So far no phone call. He really needs to stay up there and complete this week minus the physical part of it. I think he'll be able to pick up the physical part of it next week after his knee heals.
We'll see.

I'm off to work now. But Happy Tuesday!
HOLLA!
TT

No comments: