Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

From our family to yours...We hope you have a Blessed Easter day.
It sure is beautiful outside, now get out and enjoy it.

Today I'll be going through photos.
I told Tommy this morning, if I take all those of Ashley out, I'll have room for the rest of them.
Tis a true story. I'm sure I have at least 500 photos of that kid. And another 300 of Megan. Before my kids came, I had them and spoiled them rotten and captured everything on film.
Except the garbage can incident. You know, the Oscar one. Heh.
Megan's Senior year, I'm making her stand in that can again...for old time's sake. And cause it'd make a really cool grunge senior picture.
True story.

I've got a ham dinner planned since we're staying home. I should start a community dinner for those of us with no family to spend the day with. Like the Hlady's did for Thanksgiving. Hmmm...wonder if there's a need here. I bet there is. Not like I need anything else to put my name on or another plate to fill, but it's a good thing. Let me toss that idea around a bit, I'll get back to you on it. I think it's at least worth researching.

Other than that, we're just kickin' back. I may have to get some sunshine today...and work on a tan (or burn). Sunny and 75 predicted for today. Life is good. Be thankful for each day and thank God you are alive.
Amen.

I do have Easter Egg Hunt photos to edit...I'll try to get that done today. AFTER I sort out those photos for Ashley's project. That's another post though.

Happy Easter Sunday!
Love,
TT

No comments: