Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Photos

Bubba Gump...recooping with his no lick collar...yeah right!
Fireworks at dusk...complete with some cool, unplanned photo spots.
How's this for tricks...totally unplanned feathering going on in the top part of this photo.
Oh I wish I was an Oscar Mayer Wiener....I sang the B-O-L-O-G-N-A song for a wienie whistle. I'm sure the girl thought I was nutz when I told her I saw her on tv...hehehe.
Tommy looking off into the distance...probably at the band playing.
Can you say CLOSE call?? LOVE the blues here...totally just lightened up slightly in PS...not a cloud to be had here!
The boys and their booth. They made that canopy...for about $50. All supplies from Lowe's. I want one next...
Troop flag...Troop 936 Vidalia, GA
As promised...Ashley's Graduation Diva Tiara. I'm shipping it tomorrow so be on the lookout for it Mother (along with your onions and jam).

Happy Sunday.

Love,

TT

No comments: