Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy August!

Happy First Day of School!
Happy Friday!
There's just a bunch of "HAPPY" going on here...the kids are up and dressed and ready...it's only 6:35 a.m. This only happens on the first day...and doesn't go much past the first week...we'll see though!
On my list of stuff to get yet...Trapper's for the biggies, shoelaces (black and white) and a couple of cami's for Natalea.
So as we begin the first day of school and the 2008-2009 school year, my children are in 8th grade, 7th grade, 5th grade, and 3rd grade.
9 more years I tell ya...
Those shot glasses are calling my name...and I don't have that many to acquire either...even better...but that's another post!
I think I'll have Tom bake a cake in celebration of the first day!
Finally my food bill will go down and I can stockpile again...which started yesterday as I found a great store that offers 5 for $5 deals...and 10 for $2 canned veggies...WOOOHOOOO!! My cans are stocked for a minute. Tom still has to get a job though. Like NOW. I don't want those dogs to get spoiled with someone home all day, ya know. Hehe!

Love,
TT

No comments: