Monday, August 25, 2008

Dreams

I received an email yesterday from the Tyler Perry mailing list.
{Those of you who don't know who he is, can find him behind any Madea costume in all the Madea movies. He IS Madea.}
Since we're BIG fans, I subscribe to keep up on the new things coming out.
Anywho, here's what he said:

"I am a dreamer and sometimes when you have dreams you are met with obstacles, and your dreams will start to fade. But what I've found is that when God has given you a dream, no matter what it is, when you want togive up and believing becomes hard, and when you can't go any further, the dream itself will start to believe for you. The dream itself will start to carry you through with visions and hope and encouragement.

So, the new mantra for Tyler Perry Studios is "A Place Where Even Dreams Believe." Don't worry if you're met with opposition on your path to your goals. When you've done all you can, stand and surrender. God will allow your dream to motivate you.

If you don't take away anything else from this LONG email take this,PLEASE TAKE THIS. Protect your dreams, get away from negative thinking, dark seekers. Keep your mind and spirit clean of the naysayers. Just believe. Only believe and it will come to pass."

This man is very inspiring.
He makes you see things you might not normally see.
He has gotten me to connect with my Spiratural Self. Something I have long neglected to do.
And he's right.
When "stand and surrender" to God, He will show you the way.
Always remember too, God doesn't give you anything you can't handle.
I believe. I have seen.

Tyler Perry's new movie comes out September 12. I can't wait to see it.
Happy Monday...Keep dreamin'.
Love,
TT

No comments: