Saturday, August 2, 2008

First Day of School







Miss Monique.
Sporting a NEW "brother" shirt. It says,
"I like my brother. I can blame him for everything." And it's purple. She likeys.
August 1, 2008
Age 8
Is as tall as the knobs on the cupboard.










Miss Natalea.
Sporting a red sports T. And wet hair. She likeys too.
Age 12
August 1, 2008
Is almost as tall as the bottom of the upper cupboards.














Miss Gabryelle.
Showing off her BLUE T and fake smile.
She's over halfway to the next set of cupboards.
Age 10.5
August 1, 2008










Mr. Erik.
Age 13.5 (already?)
Sporting his new Title..First Round Draft Pick..at least Mr. Freeman thinks so.
August 1, 2008
1 foot from the ceiling...I will need a bigger house soon!








So school went well...Erik is bored already. He will start football on Monday after school...I am to pick him up at 5:45 at the school. He's not so sure about some of the teachers...although he likes the one that walks on the desks...she's wild...he loves it!
Natalea is pleased with her teacher, as is Gabby and Mo too. I knew the girls would like it...wasn't too sure about Erik, but I think he'll catch on in the next couple weeks. He's not sure about that rule book...some of them are a little extreme. All in all, they had a fantabulous day.
Happy Saturday...I have a list an arm's length long of "To Do's" so I'm off to start that!
Love,
TT

No comments: