Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Promised Photos

I apologize for the wait on these...
Here was Sunday brunch...Southern Style. Biscuits and sausage gravy with grits...YUM!
My Sunflower field...ok, not technically MINE...but it sure was pretty before Fay got ahold of it!

My new bathroom floor. It's got gold speckling in it.
It's really cool when the light hits the gold!
Ms. Salter's Birthday card....TOTALLY inspired by Torm's Cards page on her blog!
I used my Classy Coordinates kit...American Crafts along with some Prima flowers and Queen and Co. brads...oh and Bazzill ribbon! THANKS TORM!!
This is technically centered on the inside...not off center like it looks.
She did like her card too...as did everyone else!
Tomorrow is Game Day. I'll post pics on Friday's edition of the Trump Times!
Happy Wednesday!
Love,
TT



No comments: