Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday Doing's

Ashley's Tin to house her "18" album is finally done!
Ham dinner with mashed potatoes, corn, and ham gravy...My cousin Jason would be oh-so-proud...he's a great teacher! Gravy boat is part of Grandma's dishware set...good times!
Miss Monique's new title...if her undies say it, it must be true!
Got Pears?? WE DO!! TONS of them...Erik was using the apple corer/slicer from Pampered Chef and Tom was cutting them up by hand...Erik made Pear Sauce...yum!!


And I started on the Wedding Guest Album I've been hired to do...it should ship next Saturday or Monday at the very latest! An idea came to me today while I was trying to take a nap, so I ran with it...and well...didn't get my nap in either!
Shout out to Neil Olson if you're watchin'....Take care of my girl for me! *WINK, *WINK!
Happy Sunday to y'all...back to the grindy tomorrow!
Love,
TT

No comments: