Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hump Day News

Not much going on.
Except....
My son got in trouble in school yesterday and has to miss football until Friday.
My baby girl got in trouble today.
Gabby should have her Tuba by Friday.
Tom is still job hunting.
My computer is almost all the way restored.
Life is pretty good.

I'm excited for the weekend. I want to scrap. I signed up for a bunch of free classes at
Big Picture Scrapbooking.
Way cool....they are having a 30 hour crop on friday.
Can I just call in sick?
Since I don't have anyone to crop with down here, I want to participate in the challenges at least.
I LOVE a great challenge.
I know Tom will read this...don't make any plans...you're busy...hehehe.
Happy Hump Day
Love,
TT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tonja, I SO want to do that crop! You'll have to update on how it goes. I'm gonna be without an internet connection most of the weekend. Bummer.

Here's to LOADS of completed layouts!