Monday, July 2, 2007

I did it!

I purged my scrap stuff. Papers galore...5 inches to be exact...of paper that I had too much of, or will never use...up for sale! What doesn't sell, I'll donate to the school or some where else. I'm selling my QuickKutz too....along with some stickers, die cuts, etc. I went through it all yesterday...organizing and purging. It feels good...I emptied one whole Paper Holder full! AND I organized my Bazzill...and took inventory of the stuff I use the most! I'm on a roll now...and a patterned paper spending freeze! I'm only gonna buy cardstock...until I use up this patterned paper. I didn't go through the embellies though. I think I'm not gonna either.

Now, to get the rest of the house like that. I did purge my Tupperware cupboard too on Saturday. Can't wait to Clean Sweep the rest of this house and the garage too!

Saturday found us having a nice, relaxing afternoon at Annie Lynn's house. She bought the kids squirt guns...and bubbles..lol. We had a family squirt gun fight...Tom and I ended up the wettest! Then we had supper and smores! We sat outside all day, it was gorgeous. AND of course, I forget my camera on this day, of all days! Lynn took pictures...so when she gets them developed, I'll post them. I needed that stress-free time.

And on Sunday while I was purging, I watched the Diana Concert on VH1. Very cool. If you missed it, you can watch the whole thing...all 6 hours of it...on VH1 VSpot. The Princes turned out all right...just like their mother. She would have been so proud of them.

I'll leave you with the thought of the Princess on this fine Monday morning. Happy Monday!

No comments: