Friday, July 6, 2007

Weekend Going's On

Ahhh....the weekend. My favorite part of the week too. I love Friday's. I think I said that in another post. This weekend will be different though.

Tom and Erik are leaving for Camp Tomahawk tomorrow. Peace and quiet. Just me and the girls after 8am. We will be going to my mom's for her cousin's birthday party. It should be a good time. I think we are supposed to be there at noon. At least that's the usual time for such family gathering's at our house.

On another note, my sister and her husband were supposed to go to Las Vegas this weekend. They didn't get their tickets in time and at a cheap enough price so they took a roadtrip instead! I called her last night and she sent me a text to landline saying that they were in Chicago! I told her to call me...but no phone is ringing here yet! Too bad they didn't go in a week or 2...during the CHA Convention! Oh well, maybe they'll see Oprah today...lol!

Oh and we had a blast on the 4th of July too! I am sunburned to prove it! It's been so long since I've been swimming in a lake, I almost forgot how! We were at the lake for about 3 hours...then came back to the house and grilled our Hobo Dinners....yummmm! After Bruce and Irene left, the kids lit off the Sparklers and some firecrackers and then we went to bed. I had to work the next day, so we didn't even see any huge fireworks shows. We were in bed by 9! Sad...but true!

Well I'm off to do the dishes...then maybe get ready for work. Happy Friday to you!

1 comment:

Rajeev said...

Oh! Wonderful. I have been reading your pages regularly. I feel so happy. You are doing great.

I love reading your words. Tc.